Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Creativity and New Media

Creativity using New Media to me is scratching the "what if's" that we all have. Many of us ask ourselves like "what if I was a doctor..." etc. New Media, especially social media, can give you an insider view to answer that question. New Media also can serve as a platform to build upon ideas, whether reading other perspectives through social media or reading wiki's to gather more information. New Media allows for engaging conversations on social media or even the comments section which I believe is how ideas come to light.

Personally, I am more interested in using New Media to shed some light on those "what ifs" that I get throughout the day. I enjoy looking through the eyes of people around the world, and New Media allows me to do that conveniently. For example, I used New Media to answer one of my most recent "what ifs," what if I was a vampire? Second Life let me explore that possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment